Green Smoothie Breakfast Bowl! Healthiest Breakfast Ever!


This breakfast bowl will not only prevent diseases, it is so packed with antioxidants it will delay aging! But- it also tastes great! 




Step 1 - GREEN SMOOTHIE BASE

While i get this organised i pop a B12 pill under my tongue and sip a cup of cocoa, cinnamon, clove and black strap molasses "hot chocolate" or Dandelion Caramel Nut Tea

1/2c sauteed greens
1/2c plant milk or water
2-4 TB oats (optional)
1TB Fresh Ground Flax Seed
1t Amla Powder
1/2 Apple and or 1/2 Banana
Supplements- Always 2 Vit D pills (2000IU), L-dopa, MSM, resveratrol, probiotic pill, DHA, and sometimes - Superfood Liquid, Superfood Powder mix or Vegan protein powder.
1/2t Cinnamon
Pinch Cloves
and sometimes a pinch of Turmeric with pepper mix.

I blend and pour this in a bowl.




Step 2: TOPPINGS

I top with:

1/4c of mixed berries or mixed frozen fruits
1/4c of Frozen blueberries (My favourite fruit!)
1t chia seeds

And 1/2c worth of another seasonal fruits.
I sprinkle some
pepitas or
Cacao nibs or
dried raspberries or
dried cranberries or
white mulberries, slivered almonds, puffed grains, and of course edible flowers from the garden!

I like to have a quick water kefir and ginger shot too to wake me up also. Tastes amazing with a bit of vanilla essence in there!



I get most of my nutrition supplies from iherb! Don't forget to use this code and you will get 10% off your first order, on me! :)


Follow me on instagram! @teesha123

Comments

Popular Posts