Reviews - Absolutely gluten free HAUL!

COCOLUSCIOUS choc chip cookie dough ice cream (coconut base)
*FAIL*
I dunno why i don't learn. Coconut tastes like vomit to me. This was a FAIL!!!!
So nasty. worst after taste EVER!
$12.05


SOYATOO RICE WHIP CREAM CARTON
*WIN*
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!?!!?!? DELICIOUS!
$4.90 / 300ml


SWEET WILLIAM SUGARFREE STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE BAR
*WIN*
This was still too sweet, as all sweet william products are to me, but this is strawberries and cream heaven!
$4.25

ESKAL NOBLE CHOICE MINT CHOC
*WIN*
Always good. The plain is always good too. Better than Lindt!
$2.85 / 85g

ECO ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER
*?*
This is weird tasting. HORRIBLE on it's own. Doused in sugar and cooca, is nice. I think it's more a "Texture" than taste benefit, as a nice waxy fat to thicken desserts as such, but its a weird taste to it i don't like. It's nothing like white chocolate, almost tastes chemically or...soapy or something. I don't like it.
$14.75 / 200g

MAMEE RICE CHIPS BBQ
*WIN*
There's some kick but they kick pringles ass! (their donkey...yup)
$2.80 / 100g

HOUSE OF BISKOTA JAM DAISIES
*WIN*
First time i ate these i made audible sounds, i'll admit.  I've bought them 100 times since.
$6.60 / 6 cookies


EXPLORE ASIAN BLACKBEAN SPAGHETTI
*WIN*
with a sauce, they are lovely. The texture, to me, is the perfect amount of chew. I feel they should really market a "faux meat" with this, with perhaps some added flavours like garlic and such. This only contains 92% Black beans and 6% water. That's it! And you have the added benefit of it looking all gourmet like squid ink pasta! AND IT'S A SUPER HEALTHY SUPERFOOD!
$4.75 / 200g

NIULIFE COCONUT SUGAR

$7.50 / 250g
I freaking love coconut sugar. With a pleasant molasses/caramel like flavour this sugar even trumps brown sugar for me! Delicious!

SELECT FOODS ORGANIC COCONUT FLOUR
$6.50 / 500g
I am still quite confused on how to cook with this. It yields products quite low in calories and high in sugar but can be crumbly if the recipe isn't catered to coconut flour. Really it is good but i need to follow the recipe.

MELINDAS BROWNIES
*WIN*
I've reviewed these before, but after buying coles brands- there isn't THAT much difference to be honest except this has a deeper richer adult cooca flavour than a kiddie sweetness that the other brands do, probably due to a superior chocolate- seriously the chips are so tempting to eat before melting for it!
$6.25

ORGRAN RICE AND CORN MACARONI
$3.40
Awesome stuff!

EXPLORE ASIAN VEGE FLAVOUR SOUP
$2.55 / 62g
From memory i think it was ok. I don't recall it so it couldn't have been too bad or too good...

COLES ANZAC BISCUITS$3?
These are so so good! I love them! I couldn't pin point the flavour, but it is golden syrup! It's been years! Probably a decade. I love the different puffed grains used in these cookies. 10/10!

Comments

Popular Posts