Guzman y Gomez Review - Vegetarian Nachos



I ordered the Vegetarian Mild Nachos!

This was fantastic. I could NOT stop raving while i ate it. I relished it. Keep in mind this had cheese. I am willing to go back and order without cheese- but the calories on this bad boy was up at 1010 calories!!!! That's almost my entire daily allowance right there! (I'm sure omitting the cheese would save me about 200 calories, but still- that WAS the best bit). I would definitely eat this again (i did-for my birthday!). It wasn't too expensive at $12 a pop.
NACHOS include:
House-made corn chips
Black beans
Melted Australian Jack cheese
Pico de Gallo (a fresh-chopped salsa)
House-blend salsa
Guacamole
I chose veggie option:
Sautéed seasonal Australian vegetables served with fresh, house-made Guacamole.
And I chose the:
 ROASTED JALAPEÑO SALSA (MILD)

...because I'm weak.

As I said, would go back again, and would pick without cheese and see how good that tasted. I could easily make this myself too, but eating out as a treat it is nice to have some good company and enjoy life every now and again (monthly is my general allowance for eating out). I will say the salsa is amazing and the cheese wasn't as good the second time (as i had gotten over the addiction of cheese) and the chips were TOO salty! Next time i promise i will ask for cheese-less and for (if possible) no salt added to the chips...and everything if possible. Super tasty, i gotta learn their secrets!

Comments

Popular Posts